Breukelen Country Fair
The 5th Annual Breukelen Country Fair
September 24, 2016
FREE & Open to the public (tickets required for some activities)
Join the Wyckoff Farmhouse museum for a day-long extravaganza of crafting, creating and hands-on fun celebrating Breukelen’s agricultural roots! Families & Friends—learn from the past and present how Breukelen grows! The first 100 ticket reservations will receive a FREE activity ticket!
- Pony Rides @ 2-4 PM (must buy pony ticket, limited)
- Puss in Boots Puppet Show @ 2:30 PM (free)
- Higher Levin Steel Pan Orchestra @ 4:30 PM (free)
- House Tours every 30 minutes from 1:30 to 4:30 (1 ticket)
- Face Painting until 4:30 (2 to 5 tickets)
- Children’s Races @ 3:30 PM (free)
- Garden Demos @ 2 PM and @ 4 PM (free)
Sponsors and Supporters
This program is supported, in part, by public funds from the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council. Additional support comes from Council Member Jumaane Williams, East Flatbush Village, Higher Levin and the NYC Compost Project.
Partners & Sponsors
To learn how you can be involved in the 2016 Country fair as a participant, maker, sponsor, volunteer, or performer, email: email@example.com