Reunion 2014: Sonoma
Wyckoff Reunion in California
The time and place for our 2014 annual reunion has been set. We will gather in the heart of gorgeous Sonoma Valley October 10-12, 2014, to celebrate our heritage and meet friends old and new. Our reunion hotel is the Doubletree Rohnert Park, wonderfully located near Santa Rosa. It offers many amenities and easy transportation from San Francisco, Oakland, or the Sonoma County (Charles M. Schulz) airports.
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR THE REUNION
- Book your Hotel: Contact the Doubletree by Hilton- Sonoma Wine Country (707-584-5466) directly to book your accommodations. Book soon as rooms are filling up fast and prices are going up!
- Register: Fill out the Online Registration Form to let us know who in your family will be attending, any special needs you may have, and what sized t-shirts to order!
- Pay: Lastly, purchase your Reunion Registration and any extra activities (Saturday Night Banquet, Saturday Wine Tasting). Make sure to purchase one registration and activity per a person in your party who plans to attend.
Friday, October 10, 2014
- Arrive and register at the Doubletree by Hilton, One Doubletree Drive, Rohnert Park, CA 94928
- 4 p.m Board of Directors meeting
- 6-7 p.m. Complimentary wine tasting for Doubletree guests
- Dinner on your own (options within easy walking distance or drive to popular wine country restaurants)
Saturday, October 11
- Breakfast on own (several convenient options)
- 9:30-11:30 a.m. Membership meeting and genealogy review
- 11:45 a.m.- 5 p.m Tour of Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate and Gardens, with optional private wine-tasting for our group
- Box lunch included
- After a leisurely time at the wine estate, with time for shopping, we will proceed 20 minutes up the road to Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve. The reserve features northern California’s majestic redwoods, well-kept and easy nature trails, a visitors’ center, and picnic areas where we can enjoy an afternoon snack.
- 6:30 p.m. Banquet dinner at Bacchus, located at the Doubletree
Sunday, October 12
- 9 a.m. Farewell breakfast (choose from menu options, arrange your own check, and join us at reserved tables)
- Onward! We encourage you to spend more time exploring magnificent Sonoma Valley. For ideas and alternate hotel options, visit: sonomacounty.com
- See you next year!
Click here for more information about the 2013 Wyckoff Reunion in Nashville, TN.
Become a member today and stay in the loop with our E-Newsletter.