Reunion – New Orleans
This reunion has already taken place. Click here for photos from the gathering.
Reunion 2016 — New Orleans
The Wyckoff Family heads to New Orleans to laissez les bon temps rouler (let the good times roll) from Friday, October 14th to Sunday, October 16th. Please find more information below. You can now register below or by clicking here. If you have any questions please call us at 718-629-5400.
Friday, October 14, 2016
- Welcome to the Renaissance Pere Marquette Hotel
- 3 p.m.: Board of Directors meeting; all are welcome
- 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.: Reunion registration and “Sip and Taste” reception (lobby area)
- Dinner on your own (recommendations for nearby French Quarter restaurants provided)
Saturday, October 15
- Breakfast on your own (several convenient options)
- 9:00 a.m.-noon: Membership meeting, museum updates, family histories
- 12:30-4:30 p.m.: New Orleans Historic Tour, personally arranged itinerary with guide, featuring: the architectural diversity of the French Quarter, the French Market, City Park, the oldest cemetery with above-ground burials, Bourbon Street shops, voodoo stories, sites that are evidence of the Katrina disaster, and more…
- Box lunch—with traditional New Orleans’ fare—included
- 7 p.m.: Family dinner at MiLA, an award-winning restaurant in the hotel
- Up for some jazz? We suggest Snug Harbor Jazz Bistro, New Orleans’ premier jazz club. Arrange your own ticket: snugjazz.com
Sunday, October 16
- 9 a.m.: Farewell breakfast. Join us at Mother’s Restaurant, a New Orleans tradition (pay on own): mothersrestaurant.net
- Optional river cruise on the Steamboat Natchez: A short walk from Mother’s, arrive at 11:00 for a family-friendly two-hour cruise on the Mississippi River. Live jazz: steamboatnatchez.com
- Onward! We encourage you to spend more time exploring this culturally and historically unique city. For ideas try neworleansonline.com
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette Hotel at a discounted rate of $169 per night (plus tax). It offers many amenities and close proximity to the Airport-Downtown Express (E-2) Bus to Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport. You must book by September 15 to receive the discount (subject to availability). Online Booking: CLICK HERE – Phone for a reservation: 877-622-3056
Rates and Options
Reunion registration fee is $100 for adults ($95 for Early Bird before August 15) and includes T-shirt, Friday reception, Saturday meeting, Saturday tour with lunch. Children 12 and under register for $45 ($40 Early Bird).
The Saturday Night Wyckoff Family Dinner includes salad, entrée with sides (choices below), breads, dessert, coffee, tea for $55 per adult. A child’s meal (ages 12 and under) includes chicken strips, French fries, fresh fruit, juice for $21.
- Blackened chicken, haricot verts, sweet potato, crawfish cream sauce
- Redfish a la mueniere, scallion jasmine rice, haricot verts, BBQ shrimp sauce
Snug Harbor Jazz Bistro – Ticket prices vary. Purchase your own online: snugjazz.com
Sunday river boat cruise – $31 (adult); $13 (child). Brunch option additional.