During Your Class’s Visit
Our programs incorporate inquiry, cooperative learning, artifact investigation, hands-on activities and storytelling to accommodate students with multiple learning styles.
- Weather permitting, groups are invited to picnic on our grounds in M. Fidler-Wyckoff House Park, provided that they clean up after themselves.
- Please note that there is a single restroom facility on the property to be shared with museum staff. We encourage students to use the restroom before the trip.
- Let us know if you would like the group to visit the gift shop at the beginning of the lesson. Items range in price from $1.00-$15.00
- Please make every effort to be on time; contact us if you are running late. If you arrive late, we may have to shorten your visit.
- Occasionally chaperones will be called upon to assist with activities. Please inform chaperones that this may be part of their responsibilities.
Cancellation and Late Policy
- Groups may be cancelled by the discretion of the museum if payment is not received on or before due date
- Late cancellations and no-show groups incur significant staffing costs to the museum
- 50% refund for cancellations up until 48 hours before scheduled lesson
- No refund for late cancellation or no show
- After the first scheduling change, a $10 processing fee will be charged for each additional change
- Cancellations must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you arrive late, we may have to shorten your visit
- Groups arriving more than 40 minutes late may be cancelled at the discretion of the museum, with no refund